I try to keep this blog work related artwork only. (That’s what my art tumblr is for–warning, it has a lot of fanart and naked dudes doing stuff.) But… hell, I like this, so I’m going to share it.
If you don’t know what Welcome to Night Vale is, I definitely recommend you check it out. It’s a fictional podcast that is hella creepy, and funny! And with a gay host! I really couldn’t love it anymore than I already do. Its free to download on itunes, or you can stream it for free here. Anyway, hope you like this! I’ve been experimenting with sequential art a lot more, lately.
For those of you that haven’t heard the episode that this is pulled from, you can listen along by clicking this link.
In other news, I’ve opened up an etsy shop to sell my jewelry on! Please check it out?
Here’s some samples of things I’m making/selling…
Been doing a lot of commissions lately! I’ve been doing better about getting them done quickly, which I’m pretty proud of. I gotta admit that I’ve taken a long time to finish commissions in the past. I usually get caught up in larger projects, but I’ve been doing better with time management lately.
Anyway! If you’re interested in commissioning me, here’s some prices. I could really use the work and money, so feel free to shoot me an email if you’re interested. Thanks!
Black and White Sketches:
- Half body: 15$
- Full body: 20$
- Half body: 25$
- Full body: 30$
Inked with Flat Color:
- Half body: 30$
- Full body: 35$
Inked with Shaded Color:
- Half body: 40$
- Full body: 50$
- Background: Price varies depending on complexity. Email for an estimate.
- Extra characters: Multiply the prices above by the number of characters.
- I’ll pretty much draw anything, even if its NSFW or gore related.
- Paypal takes 2.7% of your payment from me. You have to pay these fees. So on top of the prices above, please include an extra 2.7%. (It usually only ends up being a 2 or 3 dollars, unless you’re making a large order.)
Send me an email at JennaFowlerArt@gmail.com to order! Please note that I only accept Paypal.
For the most part the process will go like this:
- You email me an order! We discuss what can be done, and what you would like. I will give you a price quote. (It will almost always be the above price.)
- I produce a preliminary sketch for you to approve. I will make changes to the sketch if necessary, until you’re satisfied. (If this takes more than 2 or 3 times I may ask for extra fees.)
- You send the payment through Paypal. I will not finish the drawing until I have received your payment.
- I finish your drawing! Ta-da!
Here’s some recent ones I’ve finished!
Note: These prices and process are for artwork that will not be published. If you’re interested in commissioning me to do artwork for a publication, send me an email and we’ll discuss prices.